Based on the provisions defined in Article 13, Article 27, Article 28, Article 28 of the 29, Article 30, Article 31, Article 34, Article 50, Article 51, Article 52, Article 53, Article 54, Article 56 of the Law on Consumer Protection ("Official Gazette of RS" No.62/2014, 6/2016-dr.law I 44/2018-law) ZTKR Confectionery Elipsa Kraljevo, its revered customers who buy good on the website www.elipsa.rs
N O T I F I E S
1. Sale of goods through the website www.elipsa.rs is performed within the registered activity ZTKR Confectionery Elipsa Kraljevo, Workers' Battalion 22 36000 Kraljevo 036 373-765 PIB _101258096
2. The basic characteristics of all our items with all the corresponding declarations can be found on the website www. elipsa.rs
3. According to the Law on Consumer Protection ("Official Gazette of RS" no.62/2014, 6/2016-dr.law I 44/2018-dr.law) purchase through our sales website www. elipsa.rs is considered a long-distance sale.
4. A long-distance sales contract can be downloaded HERE.
5. All products sold through the website www. elipsa.rs have the properties necessary for regular use of these types of goods in accordance with its purpose defined in the Declaration of each individual product, in accordance with all relevant laws of the Republic of Serbia.
6. The uniformity of goods to the contract is determined solely according to the properties and purpose of the goods as defined by the corresponding declaration of each individual product.
7. The sale price of goods is indicated with each item in the manner prescribed by the laws of the Republic of Serbia.
8. All products that have special properties or defects, also those products that are on special discounts or shares will be clearly marked with the designated price of each individual product as required by the laws of the Republic of Serbia. Periods of duration of promotional and/or action discounts will be adequately indicated.
9. Product photos are only illustrative in nature, so they do not always have to match the actual products in all the details. Given the ability to individually set up a monitor or display on a mobile device, we cannot guarantee full-color equality of our products with colors as users (consumers) see them on the screen of their monitor or mobile device. Please note that in such cases, the reassessment is not justified.
13. When creating order by pressing the CONFIRM key, I take up the obligation to purchase and pay for the ordered goods.
14. All your purchases on the online site of fashion house Elipsa can
be paid in one of the following ways: -Payment with payment cards during the
process of purchase on the site. - Payment of payment cards on 6
monthly installments without interest during the process of purchase on
the site. - Payment by cash at the time of delivery, exclusively for purchase
and delivery on the territory of the Republic of Serbia.
15. Purchases with special price benefits and/or with special sales incentives (prize games, equity sales, etc.), are made in accordance with the conditions published on the website www. elipsa.rs
16. Delivery costs are fixed at RSD 399.00 RSD courier service (AKS Express) price list.
For purchases of more than RSD 8,000 the delivery costs are borne by Elipsa.
17. We deliver purchased goods on the territory of the Republic of Serbia through the courier service AKS Express.
For all territories outside the borders of the Republic of Serbia, delivery is not possible.
18. Products purchased through the online store www. elipsa.rs pay by taking cash at the time of delivery or payment cards for purchase and delivery on the territory of the Republic of Serbia.
19. At any time, you have the right to give up your long-distance contract, before or after the receipt of goods. You can get acquainted with your legally guaranteed rights HERE. The procedure is defined HERE, all you need to do is provide us with a form that you can download HERE.
20. If you do not wish to keep the same product after receiving the product, within 3 days by sending a query to email@example.com or to +381604068661 In the event of a termination of the contract, you are entitled to a refund in accordance with the refund procedure.
21. If you find that size is not appropriate in the case of receiving ordered products, you have the option to replace the product for another in the appropriate size within 14 days by sending a query to firstname.lastname@example.org or to +381604068661
22. If you find that you want to replace the item for another item after receiving the ordered goods, which may be larger, smaller or the same price categories than the item previously ordered, you can replace it within 14 days by sending a query to email@example.com or to +381604068661
23. For all the products you purchased through the website www. elipsa.rs have the right to make a complaint, complaint, or objection in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act. The process of resolving them is carried out on the basis of the provisions of the aforementioned law, as well as the provisions of the Law on Trade ("Official Gazette of RS" no. 53/10, 10/2013). in the way defined for goods purchased through the online store.
25. In case we are unable to replace the item for which we have accepted the application with an adequate, another item, the Elipsa fashion house is obliged to refund you.
Elipsa is obliged to make without delay the refund of payments, it has received for goods, including shipping costs, and not later than 14 days from the day it received the unilateral termination form of the contract, with the Elipsa able to postpone the refund until it receives the returning goods, or until you provide proof that you sent the goods to Elipsa, depending on what comes first, except when Elipsa has offered to take the goods on its own.
By purchasing the product, you give explicit consent to make the refund to your current account.
26. Items purchased from the online store cannot be returned to our retail stores, but only through the procedure described in the Section of The Advertising Procedure and the Right to Quit.
27. You can always contact us in writing at : ZTKR Confectionery Elipsa, Workers' Battalion 22, 36 000 Kraljevo
28. All content displayed on the Elipsa Fashion House website is owned by Elipsa Fashion House.
29. All your orders, made during the weekend and holidays, will be processed on the first subsequent working day.
30. In the event that one of the defined cases of higher power occurs, all of our pre-take no obligations are delayed for a period of time. All Contracts downloaded by that time or at the time of the "Higher Power" state will be partially or fully terminated on the side of one of the participants (Yours or Elipsa). A higher power implies a state of war, unrest, civil war, revolution, martial law or a special state of functioning of the state, a strike or general strike by key infrastructure institutions, suspension of the delivery of electricity-telephone-internet services, natural disasters, etc. In the case of these special living and working conditions, Elipsa will do everything in its power to resolve all current orders, situations in the fastest possible way.
For any additional questions or possible explanations of any of the above-defined rules of operation of our website www. elipsa.rs or your rights as a customer can contact us in one of the following ways: you will send us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by memo to ZTKR Confectionery Elipsa, Workers Battalion 22, 36 000 Kraljevo, or simply call us by phone at +381604068661 from 08:00 - 16:00 every working day.
About the company:
Company (full name): ZTKR Confectionery Elipsa
Tax identification number (PIB): PIB _101258096
Activity and activity code: 1392 - Production of finished textile products except clothing
Company Headquarters (street and number, place): Radnički bataljon 22, 36 000 Kraljevo
Office phone number o: +381 36 37 30 08
E-mail Directorate: email@example.com
Online shop phone number +381 60 40 68 661
E-mail online shop: firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing or using the www.elipsa.rs website, you agree to comply with the provisions set forth herein, which may be updated from time to time and posted on the www.elipsa.rs website in such form.
If you do not wish to be bound by these provisions, please do not use the site.
ORDERING / PURCHASING PRODUCTS
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 13 and Article 27 of the Law on Consumer Protection (Official Gazette of RS 65/2014), ZTKR Konfekcija Elipsa notifies its consumers who purchase goods online:
You can order products via the website www.elipsa.rs by phone or e-mail, in two ways: by cash on delivery or delivery of the desired product in the nearest Elipsa retail facility.
Ordering through the site www.elipsa.rs is simple, and even if you make a mistake, we are ready to help you in any situation.
SHOPPING BY CODE - As in a classic store, you first need to select the products you want to order on the site. Then select the "contact" link, and you will be automatically directed to an e-mail form where you will enter your e-mail address and other required information, make an inquiry about the product you want to buy, and order the desired product, following the steps on the website and instructions. you will receive it from us by e-mail. By clicking on the link you will receive on your e-mail, you will confirm the purchase, and you will receive a confirmation on your e-mail, with all the information about your order. When purchasing by cash on delivery, you will receive the purchased product at your address, through the courier service, in the manner described below. Payment is made exclusively in cash, on hand to the courier supplier. Along with the purchased goods, you will also receive a fiscal invoice with the amount of your purchase.
SHOPPING IN A RETAIL FACILITY - As in a classic store, you first need to select the products you want to order on the site. Then select the "contact" link, and you will be automatically directed to the e-mail form where you will enter your e-mail address and other required information, make an inquiry regarding the product you want to buy, and order the desired product. If you want to pick up the desired product in one of Elipsa's stores, Elipsa will inform you as soon as possible and at which time you can pick up the desired product at the nearest Elipsa retail facility. After receiving this e-mail, it is necessary to confirm your order by replying to the e-mail.
After completing the order (as described in detail in the previous section), you will receive an e-mail notification containing all the information about the order. However, if for some reason the delivery of the ordered goods is not possible, Elipsa is obliged to inform you without delay. We try to have enough items offered on the site in all sizes, but due to market dynamics and the number of retail/franchise facilities in Serbia, there is a possibility that in certain cases the ordered product will no longer be available in our warehouse in the required size. This note primarily applies to models that have been on sale for a long time.
If this happens, our sales department will notify you by e-mail and offer you an alternative.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
All payments will be made in the local currency of the Republic of Serbia - dinar (RSD). The middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia is used for an informative presentation of prices in other currencies. The amount for which your payment card will be charged will be expressed in your local currency through conversion into the same at the exchange rate used by card organizations, which cannot be known to us at the time of the transaction. As a result of this conversion, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price listed on our site.
The prices listed on the site are of an informative nature and it is possible that there will be deviations from them, as well as that the prices in retail facilities are somewhat different from those listed on the site www.elipsa.rs.
You can pay for the products you want to buy via the website www.elipsa.rs and which you ordered by phone or by ordering by e-mail: cash on delivery, cash, payment cards, citizens' checks, credit cards or through an administrative ban, in the following ways:
Cash on delivery: cash on delivery is made in cash on hand to the courier to the supplier of the purchased product.
Cash payment: means payment of the amount from the fiscal account in cash when taking over the goods in the retail facility.
Payment by payment cards: if you have the following payment cards: VISA, DINA, MASTER, MAESTRO, you can choose this method of payment, in any Elipa retail store.
Payment by citizens 'checks: you can pay by citizens' checks in 4 monthly installments in any of Elipsa's retail outlets.
Payment by credit cards: Elipsa accepts credit cards of Intesa VISA, MASTER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS banks, through which it is possible to pay in 3 monthly installments in Elipsa retail stores in the following cities: Belgrade, Novi Sad, Uzice, Cacak, Nis and Kraljevo.
Payment by the administrative ban:
The goods are hereby sold under the following conditions:
- for purchases over 6000 dinars, purchase in 3 installments is approved
- for purchases over 9000 dinars, purchases in 6 installments are approved
The buyer must meet the following conditions:
- to be employed for an indefinite period of time
- that the company in which he works pays salaries regularly in accordance with the Labor Law
- that the company in which he works in the last 365 days has not had a blocked current account for more than 10 days
- that the average amount of income in the last 3 months fewer suspensions are at least twice the amount of the purchase
- that the Administrative Prohibition certified by the company is not older than 3 days
- that the adopted Administrative Prohibition contains all the necessary data
In order for the buyer to buy the goods in installments, it is necessary to perform the following steps:
- Print the Administrative Prohibition FORM in 3 copies
- Give the printed documentation for completion and certification in the competent service in the company where the customer is employed
- Bring the completed and certified documentation together with a photocopy of the ID card to the retail facility
- After selecting the goods, the seller fills in the Contract on the sale of goods with installment payment of the price and after signing one copy of the contract leaves the buyer, after which the buyer can take over the goods.
- When paying the installment, regardless of whether it is done by a company or a buyer, it is obligatory to enter the number of the contract in the reference number.
Delivery costs amount to a fixed 399.00 dinars according to the price list of the courier service (AKS Express). You can also see this in the detailed view of your purchase order, which you will receive at your e-mail address, in which these costs are calculated. By ordering via e-mail you give your explicit consent to pay the shipping costs. For purchases whose amount is more than 8000 dinars, the delivery costs are borne by Elipsa.
SHIPPING DELIVERY TIME
From the moment of recording your payment, ie from the day of receipt of the purchase order by e-mail, it takes a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 working days for your shipment to be delivered. This includes the preparation of your shipment + the number of days it takes for the courier service to deliver the product.
Delivery of goods is performed exclusively on the territory of the Republic of Serbia, except on the territory of the Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija.
Your shipment will be delivered to you by courier to the address you specified for delivery, between 8 am and 4 pm. For this reason, please ensure that there is a person at the address who can pick up the shipment during that period. When picking up the shipment, you need to visually inspect the package to make sure there is no visible damage.
If the transport box is significantly damaged and you suspect that the product may be damaged, you need to refuse to accept the shipment and notify us immediately.
If the shipment is seemingly undamaged, you are free to pick up the shipment and sign the courier's invoice and pay for the goods if you have chosen cash on delivery as the method of payment.
It is the duty of the courier to try to deliver each shipment twice. It is common practice for the courier to call you on the phone you left when creating the order and arrange a new delivery date if he does not find you at the address you specified for delivery. If even then the delivery cannot be made, the shipment will be returned to us. Upon receipt of the shipment, it is our obligation to contact you to establish the reason for non-delivery and arrange for resending.
PROTECTION OF USER PRIVACY
On behalf of the Elipsa Fashion House, we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We collect only the necessary, basic data on customers/users and data necessary for business and informing users in accordance with good business practices and in order to provide quality service. We give customers a choice including the ability to decide whether or not they want to be deleted from the mailing lists used for marketing campaigns. All user/customer data is strictly kept and is only available to employees who need this data to do the job. All employees of the fashion house Elipsa (and business partners) are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION DATA
When entering payment card data, confidential information is transmitted over the public network in a protected (encrypted) form using SSL protocols and PKI systems, as currently the most modern cryptographic technology. Data security during the purchase is guaranteed by the payment card processor, Banca Intesa ad Belgrade, so the complete billing process is performed on the bank's website. At no time is payment card information available to our system.
In case of return of goods and refund to the customer who previously paid with one of the payment cards, in part or in full, and regardless of the reason for return, the fashion house Elipsa is obliged to refund exclusively through VISA, EC / MC and Maestro payment methods, which means that the bank will, at the request of the seller, refund the funds to the cardholder's account.
Respectfully, Your Elipsa!